With only 3 ingredients this dessert is incredibly easy and fun to make. Sweet, rich, and satisfying…in only 3 bites!
• 1 sheet of gluten free pastry (I used GeeFree Puff Pastry http://www.geefreefoods.com)
• 16 oz container part skim ricotta cheese
• 1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Coat 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray
1. Roll out pastry sheet using a gluten free flour for dusting. Cut into 12 squares and line muffin cups. Place in oven and cook for about 25 min.
2. While pastry shells are cooking melt chocolate chips in a saucepan on low. Combine melted chocolate and ricotta cheese in a food processor until smooth. You can use a hand blender if you don’t own a processor.
3. When shells are done cool for 10-15 min and place a dollop of mousse inside each to fill. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired.
Makes 12 cups
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo