This is probably my favorite side dish. I love root vegetables. The cranberries add a hint of sweetness while the onion and garlic make the squash very flavorful. Enjoy this with the Charred Maple Soy Tofu or Chicken Marsala.
• 1 butternut squash peeled, seeded and cut into 1 ” cubes
• 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
• 1 medium onion halved and sliced
Staples: Drizzle of olive oil. Spices – 1 tsp ground garlic, pinch of sea salt and ground pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
1. Spread ingredients on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and cover with spices.
2. Place tray in oven and cook for 50 min. Remove and serve.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo