There is nothing better or sweeter than fried bananas. The caramel flavor that is released when heated is delightful and perfect inside a warm crepe. I added some pure maple syrup…because I’m Canadian and that’s just what we do! It reminded me of the warm and comforting authentic pancake houses we used to frequent in Toronto. Serve with a matcha latte or coffee with vanilla soy milk. It’s a big hug on a cool morning!
• 1 egg plus 2 egg whites
• 1 banana (sliced)
• 2 tbsp milk
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
Staples: Spices – 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Coat a small and medium skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium.
2. In a small bowl beat eggs and milk. Pour mixture into the medium skillet filling the whole pan. Egg will spread thin flip after 2-3 minutes cooking both sides evenly.
3. In the small pan place banana slices and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn slices over and cover with cinnamon and maple syrup and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Place half of the bananas in the center of the crepe and fold over all sides.
5. Place crepe on plate and cover with the rest of the bananas. Serve warm.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo