We all love chocolate and jewels so why not combine them into one for a unique Valentines Day gift! This was really fun to make and super easy. I bought jewelry boxes to put them in a tied a teal ribbon around them for food allergy awareness. The chocolate wafers I used were gluten and tree nut free!
• different color chocolate wafers
• squeeze bottle and jewel tray (mold)
1. Melt wafers according to directions on package (one color at a time)
2. Fill a small squeeze bottle with the melted chocolate and fill Jewel tray. Place tray in the freezer for 5 minutes to set. The chocolates should easily slide out of the mold.
3. Place chocolates in jewelry box, clear gift bag, cup etc. and gift!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo