Salmon is one of our favorite things to eat. Because of our sons allergies we don’t make it that often but when we do…this is our go to recipe! Super savory and extremely easy. You’ll be done in a flash. Follow the recipe below and let me know what you think!
• 4 8 oz salmon fillets
• 4 tbsp light cream cheese
• 4 tsp fresh dill (chopped)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
1. Coat tray with cooking spray. Line fish evenly.
2. Spread 1 tbsp cream cheese on each fillet and top with 1 tsp dill.
3. Place tray in oven and cook for 20-25 minutes. Remove and serve.
This dish pairs really well with the Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo