I adore this and so will you. The potatoes are crunchy and extremely flavorful. I’m going to serve this dish with some marinated lean flank steak for a night of steak and potatoes. Healthy version!
• 24 oz bag of baby gold potatoes
• 1 sprig of fresh rosemary chopped
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp minced garlic
Staples: salt and pepper to season
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
1. Boil potatoes in water for 20 min.
2. Line potatoes on a baking sheet. Using the bottom of a glass press down on potatoes to flatten and break the skin. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place tray in oven and cook for 20 min. Take out and sprinkle garlic and rosemary on top. Place back in the oven for 10-15 min. Remove and serve.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo