Good morning everyone! Today I’m teaching a back to back Barre3 class and I need a good breakfast to give me energy for both. This Blueberry Cheese Blintz is full of vitamins, antioxidants, protein and fiber. It will keep you full all morning and give you that energy boost we all need with no added sugar. Yes!
• 1/4 cup of gluten free oats
• 1/2 cup of egg whites
• 1/3 cup of cottage cheese
• Handful of blueberries
Staples: Pinch of cinnamon
1. Mix egg, oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix cottage cheese and blueberries.
3. Coat a medium skillet with olive oil or cooking spray and heat on medium.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook on either side until golden brown.
5. Place cottage cheese mixture in the center of the crepe. Fold over sides and roll like a burrito with spatula.
Serve with sugar free syrup if desired
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo