This is a very easy dish to make. Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This Smoked Salmon Flatbread is to die for!! Salty, crunchy and rich you will feel like you’re dining at a fine restaurant or hotel. Escape today with this dish. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Happy Sunday! xo
• 4 gluten free flatbreads (I used O’Doughs Original Flatbread)
• 8 oz cream cheese (mix with 1 tsp dried dill and 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
• 4-6 oz smoked salmon sliced
• Mixed greens (tossed with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and topped with capers)
1. Toast flatbread and immediately spread cream cheese on top.
2. Top with sliced smoked salmon and mixed greens.
Easy least. Enjoy! xoxo