This is my best kept secret! This recipe was passed on to me by a very good friend. It’s so easy and SO yummy. Impress your friends at your next dinner party with this super simple and scrumptious side dish.
• 2 12 oz bags of cauliflower florets (about 5-6 cups)
• 1 packet of gluten free onion soup mix
• 3 tbsp your favorite mayonnaise. High fat mayo works the best.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
1. Fill a large freezer Ziploc bag with cauliflower, soup mix and mayonnaise. Shake well to coat the florets.
2. Place contents of bag on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 1 hour. Remove and serve.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo