I eat a bite of chocolate every night. This is my favorite chocolate truffle recipe so far. They are sweet, creamy, crunchy and so smooth. Using only 4 simple ingredients you will be able to make this in an instant.
• 1 15 oz jar of SoyNut Butter
• 1/4 cup cane sugar
• 1 1/4 cup Erewhon Honey Rice Twice cereal
• 1 9 oz package of Enjoy Life Morsels
1. In a large bowl mix SoyNut Butter, cane sugar and rice cereal.
2. Using a small cookie scoop or tbsp scoop mixture onto tray (makes about 16) and then place tray in freezer for mixture to harden. 2 hours.
3. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe dish on increments of 20 seconds or in a small pot on the stove on low heat.
4. Remove the scoops from the freezer and roll with hands to create firm balls. Roll balls in chocolate to cover. Place on a greased tray and put back in the freezer for about 20 minutes so chocolate can firm. Serve. Store in fridge.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo