Have fun assembling these bowls, there is so much you can do. Using real and whole foods this dinner is a fresh take on your favorite greek meal. Try it tonight!
• Cooked quinoa
• Cherry tomatoes with fresh or dried parsley and sliced lemons for garnish
• Feta cheese and black olives
* top with grilled marinated chicken if desired (see next recipe)
• Juice and zest of 1 lemon
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt and ground pepper
• 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cucumber shredded (squeeze and drain excess water)
• 2 tbsp chopped dill
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder (more if you like a stronger garlic taste)
Staples: Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt and ground pepper
1. Place quinoa on the bottom of the bowl. Add the mediterranean toppings in a circle. Drizzle bowl with lemon vinaigrette and add tzatziki sauce (and chicken) in the center.
1. Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl.
1. Stir ingredients in a medium size bowl.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo