Do you ever wonder what to do with those funny looking spiralized vegetables from the grocery store? I have the easiest casserole recipe for you! It’s colorful, pretty, healthy and filling. Serve this dish on it’s own or as a side. You’ll love making it.
• 3 cups each – spiralized red beets, spiralized zucchini, spiralized butternut squash
• 6 eggs
• 2 green onions (chopped)
• 6 tbsp gluten and nut free bread crumbs + 1 tbsp extra for topping
Staples: 3 tsp garlic powder, pinch of pink himalayan salt and ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. Grease an 8 x 12 casserole dish
2. In a large bowl mix the spiraled beets with 2 eggs, 2 tbsp breadcrumbs, 1 tsp of garlic powder, salt and pepper. Lay the mixture evenly on the bottom of your casserole dish pressing it down with the back of your mixing spoon. Sprinkle half of your chopped green onions on top.
3. Continue the same process mixing and layering the zucchini, onions and then the squash.
4. When you have finished press down the casserole with the back of a spoon so the noodles are nice and tight in the dish and sprinkle with the remaining breadcrumbs.
5. Bake for 1 hour
East peasy. Enjoy! xoxo