There is another Tuna Burger recipe on the site using quinoa and mayonnaise. These new Tuna Burgers hold themselves together a little bit more and have a denser texture. I added an egg, some herbs and used gluten free bread crumbs in place of the quinoa. Both recipes are the bomb and a huge hit in our house (except for my son…he’ll have something else). If you’re a fan of the last one give this a try!
• 3 cans of solid white tuna mixed with 2 tbsp mayo of your choice
• 2 green onions
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup gluten and nut free bread or panko crumbs
Staples: 1 tsp fresh or dried parsley, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Using your hands form about 4-5 patties.
3. Heat olive oil or cooking spray in a large skillet on medium heat. Place patties on the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove and serve.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo