By now you should know all of the health benefits of Turmeric. It is such a flavorful and potent spice. In this recipe I combined turmeric, ginger and garlic and the aroma, flavor and color is beautiful! I am going to serve this on top of a kale, rice and beet salad tonight. Feel free to add these cubes to your favorite dish.
• 1 14 oz package of extra firm tofu drained and pressed (wrap some paper towel around the tofu and place a heavy bowl on top for 20 minutes)
• 1 tbsp gluten free flour
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Cut tofu into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl mix flour and spices. Add tofu and toss to coat.
3. In a skillet add a drizzle of olive oil or cooking spray and heat to medium. Add the tofu and sauté for about 5 minutes, flipping the tofu to cook evenly.
4. Remove from skillet and serve.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo