Do you have any leftover chicken hanging out in your fridge dying for a makeover? Try this Avocado Toast with Shredded Chicken for Lunch! It is so delicious and high in vitamins. Whip up my easy avocado spread and get topping. It’s so easy and fun to do with your kids. Top with any veggies or canned beans you have in your freezer, fridge or pantry. We love frozen and canned veggies. Send me pictures of your creations!
• 4 pieces of gluten and nut free toast
• Avocado spread (follow my recipe below)
• Shredded chicken
• Veggies and beans
• 1 avocado pitted and mashed
• Juice of half a lime
• 1 green onion chopped
• 1 tsp dried or fresh cilantro
Staples: salt and pepper to taste
1. Spread avocado spread on top of toast. Pile on chicken, veggies and beans. Enjoy with a fork and knife.
1. Combine Ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo