Do you want to impress your family and friends with a meal that looks like it took you all day to make? This restaurant ready salmon took no time at all but looks like it requires a lot of effort. It is so savory and flavorful. Full of healthy fats, protein, calcium and vitamin C this dish is a winner all around. Try it tonight!
• 4 salmon filets (6oz each)
• 1 15 oz can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
• 1 7 oz jar of pitted sliced kalamata olives
• 1/2 cup of feta cheese
Staples: sprinkle of dried oregano, basil, garlic and parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Cover a baking tray with foil paper and coat with cooking spray
2. In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, olives and cheese
3. Slice salmon in half width wise leaving 1″ at the end and place all of the fillets on the baking sheet. Lift top portion of first salmon and top bottom half with filling. Place top half back down and continue the same process with the rest of the fillets.
4. Lightly sprinkle spices on top of each fillet. Place tray in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and serve warm.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo