My son isn’t allergic to peanuts. He has a tree nut allergy so we keep peanut butter in the house and often serve it to him so that he doesn’t develop a sensitivity to peanut butter as well. For this recipe you can use real peanut butter or your favorite substitute. I often bake with soy and sesame butter and they’re both very good! These muffins are so creamy and sweet. Please share your favorite peanut butter substitutes with me! My email is at the bottom of the blog. I would love to hear from you!
• 1 cup of gluten free flour + 1/2 cup cassava flour
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup peanut butter, soy nut butter or sesame nut butter
• 1/2 cup strawberry jam + 1/4 cup for topping
Staples: 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 cup water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a large bowl mix flours and baking powder.
2. In a food processor blend eggs, water and peanut, soy or sesame butter
3. Add wet mixture to dry and stir. Add jam and mix.
4. In a greased muffin tin evenly distribute the muffin mix. Place about 1 tsp of jam on top of each muffin and place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo