Happy National Chocolate Chip Day! This is my absolute favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. You will love it! It has more than 4 ingredients but I had to share. I used to make these all of the time before my daughter was diagnosed with celiac disease. This is the first time I’m making them for her using gluten free flour and the results were incredible. I’m so happy with how they turned out. I’ve had this recipe forever and I’m so happy to share it with all of you who suffer from celiac disease. You would never know it’s gluten free. xoxo
• 1 cup of Cup4Cup flour
• 1/4 cup brown sugar + 1/2 cup pure cane sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup margarine
• 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Staples: 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. In a large mixing bowl add margarine, egg, sugars and vanilla. Mix well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt and continue to stir until your dough is formed. Add chocolate chips.
3. Evenly place cookie dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet. This recipe makes 18-20 cookies so you will need 2 cookie sheets or bake in 2 batches.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo
2 Comments Add yours
Do you think the recipe would work if I use butter?
Yes. Softened butter not melted! Lmk how they turn out.