• 1 cup SunButter
• 1 cup pure cane sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup crushed gluten and nut free pretzels + extra for topping
(optional powdered sugar and ice cream to serve)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a large bowl combine ingredients and mix well.
2. Coat an 8″ cast iron skillet with cooking spray. Fill skillet with cookie dough and press down with the back of a spoon. Using a fork make hash marks along the sides of the cookie and it the center. Sprinkle extra pretzels on top.
3. Place skillet on center rack in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
4. Remove and allow to cool 5 minutes. Serve with icing sugar, frozen yogurt or ice cream.
Easy peasy. Enjoy!