This was one of the easiest gluten free dishes I’ve ever made. Everything cooks in one pot at the same time and for only about 11 minutes!! It is so yummy and It looks like it took a lot of effort. It’s creamy, nutritious and tasty. Give it a try this holiday. Happy long weekend everyone! xo
• 1 12 oz box of gluten free spaghetti (break noodles in half)
• 5 cups of low sodium chicken stock
• 2 chicken breasts cubed
• Vegetables: 2 cups broccoli, 1 cup asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces, 1 cup sliced sweet peppers, 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes, 12 basil leaves
Staples: 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
Sauce: 1 cup of fresh parmesan and 1/4 cup low fat milk
1. Pour chicken stock into a large pot. Add remaining ingredients and staples except for the cheese and milk.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Cook according to the pasta box. Preferably 11 minutes. Stir often so that the pasta doesn’t stick together.
3. Remove from heat and add cheese and milk. Stir well. Serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo