This sweet and savory dish takes no time to make. It is easy and leaves no mess. It is best served with your favorite rice or quinoa. No side dishes required with this meal. Easy peasy. We love that!!
• 6 chicken breasts
• 1 18 oz jar apricot jam
• 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
• 1 onion sliced + 2 cups green beans
Staples: 1 tsp ground ginger, salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray and line with chicken breasts. Scatter sliced onion on top.
2. In a medium bowl combine jam, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts.
3. Place dish in the oven (uncovered) and cook for 60-75 minutes. Halfway through scatter the green beans over the chicken and onions. Using a large spoon baste everything with sauce.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo