My kids had no idea these brownies were made primarily with avocado. They turned out fudgey, sweet, creamy and chocolatey. If you are looking for a healthier, flourless, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, soy free brownie recipe, this is it! xoxo
• 2 avocados peeled and pitted
• 1/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1 bag of Enjoy Life Mini Chips
• 2 eggs
Staples: 2 tbsp maple syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Coat an 8×8″ cake pan with cooking spray
2. In a food processor purée avocado. Add Eggs and continue to pulse until smooth.
3. In a microwave safe bowl melt half of the bag of enjoy life minis on 20 second increments. When done add melted chocolate to food processor and pulse.
3. Add cocoa powder and maple syrup. Keep pulsing. The batter should be thick.
4. Move batter to a large bowl and add 1/2 of the remaining Enjoy Life minis to the batter. Stir well. Spread batter in cake pan. Top mixture with the remaining Chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool and slice into squares.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo