I have been getting a lot of requests for this recipe, so here you go! These zucchini chips make a great side dish or afternoon snack. They are easy to make and take little time to prepare and bake. Zucchini’s are full of antioxidants and vitamin C and B. They contain anti-inflammatory properties and help aid in digestion. They make you feel full because of their water and fiber content but are low in calories and carbohydrates. Why not turn this superfood into a crunchy and satisfying “chip”? Follow the recipe below for an easy and healthy snack!
• 1 large zucchini sliced into 1/8″ pieces
• Drizzle of olive oil
• Salt and pepper to season
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
1. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Evenly place the zucchini slices onto the tray.
2. Drizzle olive oil over the slices and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place tray inside the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and flip all of the slices. Bake another 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove and enjoy!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo
One Comment Add yours