I made this recipe a little like my late grandmother. “A little bit of this and a little bit of that!” These short ribs didn’t require much effort and turned out pretty tasty. I’m going to try boneless beef next time as the bone-in ribs were a little too fatty for my liking but my husband and daughter gobbled them up! Here is my quick and easy Bone-in BBQ Short Rib recipe.
• 1 dozen bone-in beef short ribs
• 1 onion, sliced
• 1 cup beef stock
• Your favorite BBQ sauce to drizzle (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
Staples: Salt and pepper to season
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Lay onion slices at the bottom of a casserole dish.
2. Evenly place the ribs on top of the onions and pour the beef stock over everything. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle BBQ sauce on top of each rib.
4. Cover dish with foil paper and bake for 2 1/2 hours.
5. When done remove ribs and onions and pour the remaining gravy into a gravy boat. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
Easy Peasy. Enjoy! xoxo