It can’t get any simpler than this chicken pot pie recipe. It is creamy and seasoned just right. With only 4 simple gluten free ingredients you will have the luxury of enjoying a homemade chicken pot pie in an instant! Follow my easy recipe below for a hearty meal that will please your whole family.
• 3 chicken breasts, cubed
• 1 12oz box of cream of chicken condensed soup
• 1 16 oz bag of frozen veggies
• 1 sheet of geefree pastry dough
Staples: Cooking spray, 1 tbsp fresh thyme, 1 whisked egg white for egg wash
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
1. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and brown the chicken cubes (about 3-5 minutes).
2. Add the soup (do not add water), veggies and thyme to the skillet and stir.
3. Coat 4 ramekins with cooking spray and divide the mixture into each.
4. Roll out the sheet of pastry so it gets about 1/2 it’s size larger. Place the ramekins on top of the dough and trace the bottom. Place each pastry circle on top of the chicken mixture and cut 4 slits to vent. You may use the extra dough to make decorations or cut outs on top of your mini pot pies. Finish by brushing egg white on top of the pastry.
5. Place the ramekins onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. The dough should be flakey and crispy when done.
6. Remove and let the ramekins cool before serving.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo