I love one bowl dinners! All you have to do is place this dish on the table and dinner is served!! Easy to set up and even easier to clean up. The preparation for this is quite simple and the result is delicious. Get the flavor of takeout in your own home. This gluten free beef and rice bowl is bound to hit the spot tonight. Enjoy! xo
• 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
• 2 tbsp honey + 2 tbsp brown sugar
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp ground ginger
• 1 tsp cornstarch
• 1 lb ground beef
• 4 cups cooked rice
• 10 oz cooked edamame with a drizzle of lime juice and sea salt to season
• 2 green onions (chopped)
* Sprinkle of sesame seeds to garnish (omit if you have a sesame allergy)
1. Whisk the first 3 ingredients together in a small bowl. In a separate bowl mix 1 tsp cornstarch with 1 tsp warm water until dissolved. Add to the soy mixture and continue to whisk.
2. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and cook the ground beef until brown. Add the sauce and stir until the beef is thoroughly coated and the sauce starts to thicken.
3. Place the rice in a large bowl and add the beef on top. Sprinkle with chopped onions. Add edamame on top and around edges. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo