Easy Peasy Chicken Bruschetta!
• 4 chicken breasts
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• Spices – 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp dried basil, 1/2 tsp dried thyme, 1/2 tsp dried oregano, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper
• 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
• 4 roma tomatoes
• 1 lemon
• Herbs – 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil, 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
• 1/3 cup feta cheese
1. Heat a grill pan and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl combine the oil and spices. Brush the front and back of each chicken breast with the spice mixture.
3. Grill each chicken breast fully, until no longer pink inside (10-12 min each side).
4. When done, sprinkle each chicken breast evenly with mozzarella cheese until melted.
1. Chop the tomatoes and place into a large bowl. Add lemon juice, herbs, feta cheese, and a dash of salt and pepper and combine.
2. Plate the chicken breast and top each one with the tomato mixture. Finish with a pinch of parmesan cheese if desired.
Easy peasy. Enjoy!
One Comment Add yours
What a fantastic idea! Looks delish,
Sent from my iPad