My family LOVES Banana Bread. I have made 2 loaves over the last 2 days and they’re both gone. I have been working hard to make the perfect loaf for you and I think I have it! I hope you enjoy xoxo
• 3 medium bananas
• 1/4 cup softened butter
• 1 cup cane sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips (1/4 cup extra if you like it really chocolatey like me!)
Staples: 1 tsp vanilla, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Coat an 8.5″ x 4.5″ loaf pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle some flour inside the pan and tap it around to cover the bottom and sides.
2. In a large bowl mash all 3 bananas. Add the butter and sugar and mix well. Add the eggs and vanilla and combine.
3. Pour in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and combine to create your batter. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Spread the batter evenly in your loaf pan. Place the loaf in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Remove, cool, slice and eat!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo