This salad is fresh with an amazing flavor. Great for a dinner party or a quiet weekday. Top with grilled chicken, salmon, shrimp or tofu! Another super easy and fast recipe you won’t want to miss. Check it out below!
• 1 beafsteak tomato (chopped)
• 1/2 cucumber (chopped)
• 2 tbsp chives (chopped)
• 15 oz can of chickpeas (rinsed and dried)
• 10 oz can black pitted olives (drained)
• 1/2 cup julienne cut sun dried tomatoes
• Zest and juice of 1 lemon
• 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
• 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil
• Crumbled feta cheese to sprinkle on top
Staples: 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Mix everything together in a large bowl! Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and serve.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo