• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 1 cup sugar + 1 cup sugar for coating
• 3 eggs
• 3 cups of King Arthur Measure for Measure Flour
• 1 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chips
Staples: 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. In a large bowl mix the oil, sugar (1 cup), eggs, and vanilla.
2. Add the flours, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. The longer the better. I didn’t leave my dough in the fridge long enough and the logs spread a little too much while baking. The firmer the dough the more condensed the cookie log will be!
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Place a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Create 4 flat logs with the dough that are 3″ wide and 1/2″ thick. When done put the tray into the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
6. When done remove the tray and let sit for 10 minutes. Turn the oven down to 250 degrees.
7. Create your sugar coating by mixing the remaining 1 cup of sugar and cinnamon.
8. Slice each log into biscotti shaped cookies and roll them in the cinnamon sugar. Place the cookies back on the tray on their sides and bake for another 15 minutes.
9. Remove and serve with tea or coffee!
Makes 28 cookies
Easy Peasy. Enjoy! xoxo