This No Bowl Needed Nut And Gluten Free Passover Apple Crumble is the easiest dessert you will make all Passover. It is crunchy, sweet, and pairs perfectly with vanilla ice cream. It also makes little mess as there is no mixing required and uses just a few simple ingredients you all have at home. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
• 3 large apples (peeled, cored, and sliced)
• 4 pieces of Gluten Free Matzah (I used Yehuda Gluten Free Cinnamon Matzo-Style Squares)
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Coat a small casserole dish with cooking spray and lay the apple slices inside. Pour the maple syrup on top and coat the apples using your hands.
2. Break the matzo into pieces and place into a food processor. Pulse until crumbly (only a few seconds). Add the sugar then slice the butter into the food processor into 1/4″ pieces. Pulse everything together until a crumble forms (only a few seconds).
3. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the apples and bake for 40-45 minutes. The top should be golden brown and the apples should be soft and tender. Serve with vanilla ice cream!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo