No Passover is complete without some crunchy, sweet Matzah Crack. Why not try these bite size Gluten And Nut Free Matzah “Crack”ers. Another easy recipe using only 4 ingredients coming your way!
• 18 Gluten Free Kosher for Passover Crackers
• 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
• 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Staples: 1 tsp kosher salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the crackers evenly on top.
2. In a small saucepan melt butter. Add brown sugar and whisk until the mixture comes to a boil. Boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Using a spoon cover each cracker with caramel. When done place the tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the tray and sprinkle each cracker with chocolate chips. Wait 3 minutes and then using the back of a spoon spread the melted chocolate to cover the caramel. Finish by sprinkling kosher salt on top of each cracker.
5. Place the baking sheet into the fridge and allow to harden. About 45min – 1 hour. Remove and break apart. Save the extra toffee to sprinkle on top of ice cream!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo