Serve this One Bowl, One Pan, Honey Dijon Chicken and Roasted Carrots on it’s own or with rice, gluten free pasta, or some crunchy gluten free garlic bread. This dish requires few ingredients and little clean up. I hope you enjoy it!
• 6 carrots
• 3 chicken breasts
• 1 tbsp dijon mustard
• 1/2 lemon
Staples: Olive oil, kosher salt and ground pepper, 1 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp dried basil, 1/2 tsp dried parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Wash and peel the carrots. Slice them lengthwise into 2″ pieces. Then slice each 2″ piece in half widthwise.
2. Place the carrots in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with a pinch of kosher salt and a pinch of ground pepper.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place sliced carrots on top.
4. Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise. In the same bowl you used for the carrots add the dijon mustard, honey, the juice of half the lemon, dried basil, dried parsley, and a pinch of Kosher salt and ground pepper. Mix well. Add the chicken breasts into the mixture and coat. No need to marinate.
5. Make room for the chicken breast halves on the baking sheet and distribute them evenly in between the carrots.
6. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo