Have fun with watermelon this summer and try this easy, colorful, bright, and savory salad. Serve this at your next BBQ or with a fresh piece of grilled salmon or shrimp!
• 2-3 cups freshly washed arugula
• 4 slices of seedless watermelon (rind cut off)
• 1/2 cup each – chopped cucumber, chopped tomato, chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
• 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Staples: Salt and pepper to taste, drizzle of olive oil and balsamic glaze, and a 1/4 cup of freshly chopped mint.
1. Place a handful of arugula in the center of 4 small plates. Top with 1 watermelon slice on each pile of greens.
2. Evenly distribute the veggies on top of each watermelon slice, then sprinkle each with feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper and finish with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic glaze. Garnish with the mint and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo