I love getting my kids involved in the kitchen. This recipe makes little mess and is a lot of fun to make! It is also SOOOO delicious and nutritious. Let me know what you and your kids think in the comments below. Happy snacking 🙂
• 1 slice of seedless watermelon
• 1/4 cup of your favorite yogurt
• Handful of my Top 8 Allergen Free Granola (under Snacks tab)
• Drizzle of honey
1. Place a slice of watermelon on a cutting board and cut out a shape using your favorite cookie cutter. If you don’t have a cookie cutter, use the top of a small glass to make a circle.
2. Lay the watermelon slice on a plate and place the cut-out shape beside it. Fill the cut out with yogurt and sprinkle the granola all over the watermelon, yogurt, and plate. Drizzle with honey and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo