I have made these muffins 100 times and they never disappoint. You will only need one mixing bowl for this. I hope you love my “The Only Gluten Free Banana Muffin Recipe You’ll Ever Need Banana Muffins!” as much as we do.
• 2 ripe bananas
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup cane sugar + 1 tbsp
• 1 cup Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour
Staples: 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Mash 1 1/2 bananas in a large bowl. Slice the remaining half into 12 pieces on a separate plate or cutting board and set aside.
2. Add 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar to the mashed bananas and mix well using a wooden spoon. Add 1 tsp of cinnamon and continue to combine. Add 1 cup Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour and 1 tsp baking soda. Mix until you have a smooth batter.
3. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray. Evenly distribute the batter into the muffin cups.
4. In a small dish combine 1 tbsp cane sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
5. Place a slice of banana on each muffin and then sprinkle each with the cinnamon sugar.
6. Place in the oven for 20 min. Remove and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve warm!
Makes 12 muffins
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo