It’s finally here!! I used my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe for this and added Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Graham Crackers and Dandies Marshmallows. It’s a great dessert for any party or get together! I hope you enjoy! xo
• 1 cup of Cup4Cup flour
• 1/4 cup brown sugar + 1/2 cup pure cane sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup margarine
• 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
• 5 Gluten Free Kinnikinnick S’moreable Graham Crackers (broken into pieces)
• 12 Dandies Marshmallows
Staples: 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. In a large mixing bowl add margarine, egg, sugars and vanilla. Mix well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt and continue to stir until your dough is formed. Add chocolate chips.
3. Spread the cookie dough into a greased springform cake pan and bake for 15-20 min.
4. Remove from the oven and place on your stove top. Turn the oven to broil. While the cookie is still hot evenly stick the marshmallows and graham crackers into the cookie. Place the cookie cake back into the oven and broil for 2 minutes.
5. Remove, cool, slice and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo