So, apparently this is all the rage at sleepover camps. Kids are requesting their parents bring them up large jars of this stuff on visiting day. How could I not try it out!? It was so incredibly easy to make and I can see why the campers love it. My family and I devoured the whole bowl last night. Serve with a spoon as is, or place a scoop on top of a gluten free ice cream cone and cover with your favorite gluten and nut free toppings! Here ya go mom and dads…
• 1/2 cup of softened butter
• 3/4 cup pure cane light brown sugar
• 1 3/4 cups of oats flour (make yourself by grinding oats in a food processor)
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Staples: 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp Vanilla
1. In a large bowl combine the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla and stir well
2. Add the oat flour and continue to mix until dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before consuming to thicken the consistency. Store in refrigerator. *The dough will harden.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo
* Please not that the following brands are safe for my family. Please check the labels on every product you purchase to ensure it’s safety for your family.
One Comment Add yours
Omg I want one! Thank you for this! Will try this soon.