This dish is my favorite yet! It is extremely flavorful and full of fiber, potassium and calcium. You can eat it alone as a vegetarian meal or add a protein on top.
• Spaghetti squash – halved with seeds scooped out
• 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes
• 1 cup of frozen spinach – cooked with excess water drained
• 2-3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
Staples: 4 tbsp Olive oil. Spices – salt and pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp dried thyme and 1 tsp basil flakes
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Line baking sheet
1. Place spaghetti squash halves on baking sheet face up. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on top and season with salt at pepper. cook for 1 hour
2. Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in pan. Add cherry tomatoes and cook on medium until they burst and skin starts to peel. Add cooked spinach, garlic powder, dried thyme and basil flakes. mix together. Transfer into a large bowl.
3. Scoop out spaghetti from squash and add to tomato mixture. Toss. Top with parmesan cheese.
Serves 4-6 people
Easy Peasy. Enjoy! xoxo